Not Much of an Update

I'm just writing to say that we are both staying quite busy!  I have a few stories to tell, but not much.  We are pretty much just a boring couple who does nothing but schoolwork all day everyday (it feels like).  It's not the case, but for now, that's what you will get to think!

All that being said, I'd like to get everyone added that needs to be!  I hope the set-up wasn't too complicated!  Mark went through it and said that it tried to get him to set up his own blogger--you don't have to do that!  And you shouldn't have to log in every time.  Let me know if things aren't working and I'll figure out another way!

February came and went.  It was Mark's birthday, Valentine's Day, our dating anniversary (which I believe we should still celebrate!).  My classes have kept me insanely busier than last term, but I am finally getting the hang of it.  Did I mention it's midterms next week?  Mark has them on MWF, and mine, well, my projects are due sometime between Mondays.

As far as the weather, we have had so much rain lately that people off campus are running out of clean, dry clothes (they use clothing lines).  It's been hard to get past the gloomy days, but it's been great to keep us focused.

More elaboration will come.  I hope this suffices for now.  Let's see if we can get everyone added to the blog that would like to see it!