Mixing Business with Pleasure


I recently acquired this fantastic business card holder from Y&R, an advertising agency super force, at the networking day I went to. It was full of tasty mints (not the crappy kind you usually get in freebies) which I decided I needed to eat so I had a place to put my business cards finally!

The supplies

While crafting for something else yesterday, I decided that the new mini-stamps I got (for $1 at AC Moore--the craft store of the Northeast!) were the perfect size for personalization. I started stamping several things until I realized that I could make the cuteness factor carry over into my professional brand. So I did! I stamped the case, coated it in the embossing powder, softly blew off the excess and used the heating tool to work my magic (alright, the chemical reaction isn't really magic). 

The finished product! (It's very sparkly)

And now my business cards have a traveling home!