The Etsy Bracelet

My Aunt Cathy made a beautiful bracelet for my mom for Christmas! I thought it'd be a nice addition to my Etsy shop because making jewelry can be something I do while watching tv to help keep my hands busy (as I have relapsed recently into my nail biting habit...). 

I have made a few now, and I'm playing around with the beads, colors and materials, but I hope to have several of these in stock in my Etsy shop soon! 

They are currently taking me an embarrassingly long amount of hours to make (I got all the way to the end of the last one and did something strange with my beading wire, causing it to lose some of it's integrity, so I took all the beads off and started over!), say from 4-8 hours. I'm thinking I can get it down to 2.5 after a few more. 

Here's the first one I made as a gift to Sarah--I love the pearlescent colors!) 

Second try, a little shorter forbSarah's tiny wrists. White pearl plus an earthy purple combo for the accents. 

The first one I put in the shop!


No comments:

Post a Comment