Today is what they call a gloomy day.  Mark is pretty stressed out because he has to learn all the back muscles this weekend, because if he doesn't, he'll be behind.  Next week they start arms.  Possibly two whole weeks on the arms.  He knows most of the vertebra, the general divisions, but now it's just all the layers of the muscles, their primary functions, etc.  And it didn't help that he woke up with a headache and stomachache.

I am stressed because of this stupid Art Institute.  I thought it would be fun to take some online courses on Photoshop, color theory, photography, etc.  So I started looking into a second bachelor's in advertising!  The more I read the course descriptions, the more I love the idea.  Psychology, marketing research, organized behavior, all that is like the people watching I love to do!  And the creative elements are the crafty things that I used to do in my spare time.  But I'm sick of the communication problem.  For an online campus, you would think they'd be better at email.  Unfortunately, everything seems to be based on phone calls, disorganization, and bad reviews.  So I have started my research from scratch again.  Uhg.  I know I could occupy all my time without classes, but I want that skill level to increase, and when I get back to the states, I probably won't make time for it.

And I think all the gloominess has caused it to rain outside, because for the entire morning and last 3 hours, I know understand why they call it "rainy season".  We have seen 30 second showers and 30 minutes showers, but today is lingering gloom.  And I usually am inspired by the rain.  It's time to turn today around!  I'm going to draw!  And eat some of my no-bake cookies I made this morning!  And listen to the calming effect of the rain hitting the windows and doors, the howling wind in the trees, and Mark's study music...  :)

Wind and rain outside the window...
And Mark texting his new friend that went to Chiropractor
school and knows a lot about back muscles!


Out our balcony; I got wet just opening it!

No-Bake Cookies!  Yum!