When is a day just any ol' day?


Yesterday morning, in his sleep, Mark asked me to "describe my chest pains."  If this is any indication as to how consumed his mind will be, it's going to be a long and trying two years. After class, I asked what he had learned in Anatomy.  His response was back and boobs.  So glad Mark made it to medical school to discover where the boobs are!  But seriously, he is swamped with new stuff, slight familiar stuff, and a few things he knows.  He is pre-reading and staying with things marvelously...let's hope his first three days are a great indication for the next two years!

On another note, Rachel (another SO) and I went to Food Fair!  I was very impressed at their food selection and cheaper prices!  I even got some Hershey's chocolate for 10ec or less than $4usd!  Totally worth it!  :D

I made turkey sausage (like the same brand I buy at home) and rice for dinner.  I don't know where this rice is normally eaten, but the package called for 2.5 cups of water for every cup of rice...talk about mushy!  Luckily the sausage was good and Mark will eat anything with hot sauce!  We had to get rid of 2 bananas that would have spoiled if we left them in the fridge much longer, so I cut them into thick slices, heated up some Grenada-made dark chocolate, and we had fork fondue for dessert!  I'm getting the hang of this domestic business.  I was even complimented on our interior by the maintenance man!  Maybe I should look into interior design!

I finished the night off by helping Mark with some definitions.  He will need to study them at some point, but I just got to look through a medical dictionary and decipher words that make no sense and enter them into a word document.  He can weed through the extraneous info later, but it is just time consuming to get through (probably a little out of practice!).  Anyway off to my second beach for the day!  More info later!