Working Hard or Hardly Working!

Definitely working hard in this household!  Mark and I are staying busy.  Here are some pictures from my photoshop class!


The assignment was to take a blue sky (provided) and make it appear more like a sunset with a tool called feathering.  It's amazing how different everyone's assignments looked.  


This assignment was to pull these impalas out of a winter scene and place them in this giraffe scene.  Later we'll learn how to adjust the lighting better.  
This is a picture of Mark's desk lamp we bought at Target.  The assignment was to pull a piece of furniture out of a picture we take or scan and practice putting it on a white background (to show how well you really cleaned the edges when pulling it out) and creating an IKEA ad.  Below is my attempt!  This is right up my ally.  I love the attention to detail and could spend/did spend hours make it as smooth as possible!  Then I played with some of the shadow features and manipulated the layers to get this!  

I have 2 other classes that I'm taking as well.  They are not quite as fun, but still interesting (well, one is just boring right now as we are getting a run down of art history touching on all the same time periods I took three semesters of in relation to music history; same terms, slightly different application).